Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with us! Wise Buys makes an incredible impact on the vitality of the organization, Lydia Place and community. Every interaction and penny makes a large difference. Let us know of any expertise you can offer that we may not be aware of. We hope you have fun during your time with us, and tell your friends!
POSITION TITLE: Wise Buys Retail Associate Volunteer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Wise Buys Store Manager
SALARY RANGE: Not a paid position
EXPECTATIONS AND COMMITMENT:
- Shifts consist of 4 hours each: 9:45-1:30 & 1:30-5:30.
- We ask that volunteers commit to 4 months minimum.
- Ability to work independently and adapt easily to change.
- Ability to communicate with clarity, both written and verbal.
- Friendly customer service skills.
- Must be able make decisions independently about donated items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sort, organize, hang, price and display donations.
- Dust and clean the store.
- Be a presence at the front desk. Inform customers about the store supporting Lydia Place programs.
- Run the cash register and credit card machine for customer purchases.
Learn new skills, use your hidden talents and be a part of a fun and creative atmosphere with a wonderful team.
Apply Here >>